Monday, May 10, 2010

I am baaaackkkk.....

Hello my patient blog readers. I am happy to say that I am back. Most of you that are local know that I have been tirelessly working on completing the Elementary School Yearbook. A huge undertaking that I take great pleasure in creating but, this year it consumed the last month of my life. It is done and published and I only hope it turns out showing the love and hours upon hours of effort I put into it. We shall see. The time I click publish and when it hits my hands is a wee bit nerve wracking...but, it is done...so no point in spending time worrying over it. I have been heard saying the last few days that I am awake from my Yearbook Coma....I literally have found that I have missed many things because of my tunnel vision. I must say...it is nice to be awake.

Alot has happened since I have been gone. I will work now to attempt to update you on all the important things happening with the children.

Looking forward to updating you all.

Love to all,
~J

No comments: