Bo had to deal with my "traveling w/out our kids blues" for about 24hours and then I was able to relax a little and enjoy myself. I had checked in with the kids a number of times and all was well.....actually, all was "awesome" they were with their Grandparents.
We had a great couple days on the trip and were headed home....but, not without incident.....you see it would seem that my memory is not as great as I thought(perhaps I should phrase it that is is much worse than I thought) and as we arrived at the Las Vegas Airport on a Friday morning...we discovered that our "noon" flight was in fact at 11:10 and we had three minutes to check our bags, get through security and board the plane.....as you may have concluded....we didn't make it! Things were a little bumpy between Bo and I for a little bit! In fact, I was anxiously awaiting the point at which Bo would be no longer speaking to me....
We were able to catch the next flight and made it home just a couple hours later. There is nothing quite like coming back to our kids! There are so many other lives I could have had.......so glad I have mine!
Happy Birthday Jameo!!! We love you tons!!!!
Love to all,
J




No comments:
Post a Comment