We have been busy with school parties, decorations and more and more chocolate. Yum!!! Reeses peanut butter hearts are our favorite!!!!
For Valentines day Bo and I took the kids to the DAC for dinner. Chandler is always telling me how he "knows" kids whose parents let them drink coffee and cannot understand why I won't allow him to drink it. So, when Bo ordered a cup of decaf at dinner ...I asked the waiter to bring Hunter and Chandler a cup as well. They both nearly fell over. Anyway, when it came Chandler picked it up and chugged it...I suppose his "friends" forgot to tell him that coffee is hot and ....disgusting. Both boys could not believe how "gross" coffee proved to be. And although they didn't like it...they had a lot of fun talking about it. Hunter had us all giggling when he said to Chandler..."you know brother, it is good to be able to sit and enjoy a cup of JOE with ya" I thought Chandler was going to wet his pants he laughed so hard. And so...the "cup of joe" talk continued and continued to be very amusing! However, I don't think Chandler is quite so jealous of those "friends" he knows that drink "joe"! We had a nice evening...the boys were silly...Faith got a little grumpy...until she found the lip gloss that is....
But, we all had fun...and as usual...there was plenty of love to go around!
Here are some pictures from the evening...
Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines!
Love
~J




No comments:
Post a Comment