RELAX!!!!!...........it's not us!!! But, I bet I got you for a moment there! Didn't I? Oh well.....ya just never know! ;)
No, seriously! I have other happy baby news! Jackie (Ms.Beckmann) and her husband Tim are expecting their first baby in September! We are very excited about that...AND she has the same due date that I had with Halle...so that's kind of fun!
I am in the process of getting a blog started for her......all their family lives out of town...and for pete's sake...Tim is an only child...his Mom has been salivating over this moment since he and Jackie met. And poor Jackie's parents...well, they have plenty of kids....none of which have given their poor sweet parents a grand-baby to love. My kids better not do that to me! Anyway, her blog is coming...and I am pretty sure that I will have to write about and photograph this Brownlee baby ...but, hey....that's okay.....just another on to love!
I am really thrilled about this....I have loved Jackie since the day Hunter walked through her Kindergarten classroom door. She is a wonderful teacher...a wonderful friend...and will be an even better Mother. I think fatherhood scares the heck out of Tim but, little Faith wrapped him around her finger in about 30 seconds flat and I have no doubt this child will and has already! He is great with children too and one thing that I approve of for sure....is that Tim's child will NEVER have hair that is not fixed or gel'd! And I LOVE that!
Our kids are excited and have already begun talking about how "reaalllyyy this baby is sort of , pretty much their cousin". Sooo, cute!!
So, I will keep ya posted on this journey! It's gonna be fun!
Love to all,
J
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
SUCH exciting news!! I'm so glad you're starting a blog for her - yippee!!! :) I LOVE blogs! :) Hope y'all are well - I'm now 2 days past my due date. Fun times!!
Post a Comment