I know, I know....I have been slacking! Actually, I have been moderately busy...but, I got an email from Ashley yesterday pleading for new pictures. Things have not been too crazy, just constant...which is pretty much the way it was before the 5th baby. Let's see what all has been going on....September 10th....Weston turned 6! He skipped off to school to celebrate with his friends and his teacher. Bo and I went up and had lunch with him at school. He shared brownie treats with his class and all in all ....a great day. After school we had pizza and cake and ice cream. He got a couple presents...all skate boarding items which is all the rage around here. Last weekend he celebrated with his school friends at a place called Jump Town..which is all inflatable bounce houses in this giant building. I would say judging by the amount of sweat rolling off their heads...they had a great time. He had 26 kids there...mostly new friends he has made in Kindergarten and then Hunter and Chandler got to each bring a friend too. I love to watch my kids with their friends. I don't know if my kids are incredibly blessed by who their friends are...actually, I know that they are...but, the kids that come over here are so good with all our other children. They really and truly love them. Hunter has two twin boys he hangs around with and they put up with Faith tirelessly pulling at their shirts and saying "chase me...Jofus (Joseph, but we don't have the heart to correct her) and Michael"...She is forever planning where she is going to sleep among all these boys.....well, that part seems a little scary to Bo and I....which is why we lock her down in our bedroom whenever the boys have someone spend the night.
Anyway, Hunter and his friends tossed around these little 5 and 6 yr olds for two hours inside these bounce houses. The kids loved it and Weston seemed to feel 10 feet tall. That day...his big brother was the coolest!




Halle is doing great! She is still on her NICU schedule for feeding and is gaining weight like a champ. Bo stays up with her until her 11pm feeding and then I get up at 2 and 5am. It has worked out great. Like all of our babies she has a bad tummy and she has her fussy times of the day She had her bloodwork done on Wednesday and it came back that her anemia is almost cleared up. Her blood count was just below normal for someone her age. We are so thankful. Now if we can just keep her healthy through this scary flu season....I am a nervous wreck and I will be glad when it's over...
We are not quite sure who she looks like. As she gets chubbier cheeks and puts on a little weight...we think it changes week to week. We still think the strongest contender is Weston. We do know for sure that she has inherited my family's pasty white skin...poor thing! Anyway, see what you think!
Here are some photos of Halle taken yesterday!



Oh...and a picture of Faith and her babies! Too cute! We thought it would be best to equip Faith with her own babies and supplies...just to keep her busy!
You can hardly tell which one is the real thing!!!

Love to all,
J
No comments:
Post a Comment